Almost a year old is this journal, and I thought I'd share a few interesting musings and quotations from that which is 'Eco Notebook diary'.
- "Be the change you want to see in the world!" Spring/Summer 2009-2010
- Tonight: Jon was dressed like a hobo, he borrowed Sy's shirt. Jon
dances like an idior, NOR decided to go to Charlton's. Played pool,
danced, some girl spat water in Jon's face. Jeff=sweetheart, we're
- "Not once, not twice, but thrice mother!" - Narelle
- Date=-fizzer. But there's always plenty more fish in the sea. or something like that.
- <3 too many many to count or think about.
- Unsure. Unclear. Unknown. (Everything, including whether I miess him or not. U can say that 2 times.)
- Success is not to be measured by the position one stands, but by the obstacles which one has overcome - Booker T Washington
-"I'd tell those parents to stick it where the sun don't shine!" - the Notebook
- "Oh le George! Bonjour le George! We'll stuff le George in le locker!"
- Time will tell (time sucks!)
- "I bought something for someone I love today. It cost me a lot, but I didn't want anyone else to have it." - Kelly taylor
- Love Tom Hansen. I'd marry him, if he was real (that's possibly the lamest thing I ever wrote.)
- Slammed my fingers in the bathroom door. Bloody hurts! !#?#!x1000
- Things I dream of: City 2 Bay 2010, roller derby. size 10, GG. my
bed being put back together, holidays to Queensland, winning on the
scratchies, KFC and eating said KFC.
- People I love: Spring, Jen, Jess, Ros.... Ex boyfriends
I'm not mad with: ________ (this space intentionally left blank)
- "Keen as beans - hahahahahaha"
- God has a very good point."
- Sleepies for the Frizz.
- Love my staff, but some are just drama-infused
- Crush Record: Wins: Lisa: 10, Boys: 7, Gay Guys: 1.
- "And we all like the snakes the best!"