Tuesday, 12 May 2015

National Volunteers Week: My elevator speech for volunteering with Girl Guides.

It's National Volunteers Week! If you have ever thought about working with young women maybe Girl Guides is the place for you.

In the last two and a half years I have learnt so much from Guides, made incredible friends, had the opportunity to travel and help support girls in their efforts to be educated, to advocate for causes and to challenge themselves on a weekly basis.

Guides has been an incredible foundation for who I am and has helped ground many of my values and beliefs. Any questions, please ask below... Or you could do what I did and explore the Girl Guides websites for yourself. Xx

Some useful links:

Girl Guides National Website

Girl Guides South Australia

Traveller's Tales Sangam 2014 Be The Change