Monday, 21 July 2014

lesdfhviuearsvd!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (Yes, intentional.)

I just want to go home. It's stopped being fun.
I think I'm going nuts again.

Actually, I know that I'm not because I think I'm keeping on top of my emotions, for now anyway.

But really, at the end of the day, or whatever, this is the life I chose. There's only five more months to go. Anyone can do that. Even Scarlett.


I pretty much killed myself laughing when Scarlett said that because she's right. Then I felt bad. I keep being told that I'm unrealistic, that it's immature to think that I should be allowed to do whatever I like when I please (well, within reason of course), that things 'won't be the same' when we come home. I never thought it would be. But it wouldn't be here, and that's all I really care about.

In the meantime, this is also what I'm thinking of:


Yes, that is a prohibition badge, circa 1920s.

I hope no one ever reads this blog.

Who am I kidding, you've only ready it because I shared it, right?