1. Anything about boy bands, X-Factor stars, reality TV.
2. I hate my brother/sister rants.
3. Highly embarrassing stories about what a student's parents did on the weekend.
4. Fart jokes.
5. My name suddenly taking twenty second to say: Mrs Buuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuurch (PS - I am being phonetic, I can spell my own name).
6. "Mrs Birch, why are you wearing/eating/drinking that?"
7. "Do I have to?"
8. "I've lost my drink bottle/book/pen/jumper... and my mum is gonna kill me! "
|Yes, that is me carrying a sword on the RHS while working at St Martins.|
10. "Sorry, sorry, MISS Holbrook." (Yes, I do correct children. It's a name, get it right. They complain when I don't get the correct pronunciation of Shayanne/Cheyene/Shanae right).
11. "My mum always says that."
12. "When is it lunch time?"
13. "You're the best teacher."
Yes, the only one I miss ins Number 13, even if it is only said because I've given a reward - which is 99% of the time.