Monday, 14 October 2013

Blog Life!

I've set myself a bit of a challenge for the next few months. I'd like to blog about my life, a lot. Basically, I love what I do. I love being a Girl Guide, a derby girl, a writer and some kind of crafty person. I want to spend some time capturing it on a blog, mostly because I live so far away and I don't always get to share what's happening here as much as I would like. But also, just to have something to look back on, even if this page becomes really uncool and dated in a decade's time.

I probably don't need to wait for something exciting to happen, but I also shouldn't write when I'm half brain dead.


I will leave you with this photo from a very favourite place of ours, the Moonta Mines. You can walk into this old building, but it certainly doesn't feel very safe. More on the Mines later on.

Lis xx